Saturday, January 11, 2014

mistakes (& some big ones)













Winnie Dixon entering her 16th year - ice be damned / crow + seagull / Oliver, Virgil & Sam / last boat to leave our icy harbour / thai coleslaw - delish ! / the nest aver the boys Oliver & Gussie / before winter really arrived / I do love growing anything / best chapped lip remedy / at the end of Water St. awhile ago / the boys in the penthouse pad / my best girl Dee when we could still walk along the boardwalk

What a waste my life would be without all the beautiful mistakes I've made.
Alice Bag

trying to come to terms with some terrible mistakes I've made this past year - mistakes that continue to haunt me into 2014 - reminding myself just how far I've come and just how much I've learned from these choices/mistakes - trial by fire … that's for sure ;-)

+ Happy, happy birthday Miss Winnie Dixon - 15 yesterday - woo ! hoo !

6 comments:

  1. What a great pup! so lovely to hear she is enjoying good health for a senior citizen. ah well if we did not make mistakes we would never learn. I made a terrible one in 2013 and have learned quite a life lesson from it...I won't make it again - that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Susan,

    My blog reader wasn't advancing you to the top. I didn't know you were missing until I read comments on another's blog. I had lost you but now we have you back. Whew! Bad html.

    Happy Birthday to Winnie - may the wind always be at her back and the sun upon her face.

    The snow photos are so beautiful. So glad everyone is inside, safe and warm.

    I like your word for the year, it had been showing up in late 2013. I do hope it serves you well.

    So refreshing to see your photographs again, I so missed them and you.

    Happy New Year, Kitty USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Winnie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I expect Ms Winnie was very spoiled on her birthday! She is a beautiful girl!!

    Until one has loved an animal,
    a part of one's soul
    remains unawakened.
    ~ Anatole France

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos of Miss Winnie, Oliver, Gussie and Sam, those kitties sure know how to relax.
    A very Happy Birthday to Winnie, she is looking really good for her years! I hope you all enjoyed a special party for her.
    We all make mistakes, gosh, I have made so many, quite a few regrets but I have learned so much from them.
    Love to all
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete